We post our betting cards in terms of units wagered. The betting card will have 1 to 5 units depending on risk tolerance. Our 5 unit game is the strongest play we have and these games are usually a heavy percent winner. The key to success is keeping true to the unit system and stay disciplined since sports betting comes by way of streaks.
Here are our plays below for the AT&T Byron Nelson:
- Grace v Walker – Walker @ -106
- McNealy v Saunders – Saunders @ +118
- Leish v Scott – Leish @ -108
- Niemann v Sabbatini – Niemann @ +104
- Na v Piercy – Piercy @ -108
- Mitchell v Holmes – Mitchell @ +118
- Putnam v Power – Putnam @ -103
- Kraft v Ancer – Ancer @ -111
DailyFantasyPress is not an online gambling operator, or a gambling site of any kind. We simply provide information about sports betting for entertainment purposes. Sports betting and gambling laws vary by jurisdiction, and it is up to you to verify the information we provide and follow your local laws.